Welcome to Assam On Wheels Taxi Tours. Here, in these taxi tours we provide experienced and reliable taxi drivers to complement the holiday packages made by you. Let us take care of the transportation part and set you worry free on and off the tour.
What is included in the tour
- An A/C vehicle for the entire tour as per the vehicle chosen
- An experienced and well mannered driver
- All toll, parking and taxes applicable for the vehicle during the tour
- All driver expenses including lodging and food
- Driver's allowances for general duty between 6am and 8pm
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary (excluding the safari or any other activity)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any hotel accommodation or meal for the guests
- Any entry ticket for the guest in the sightseeing areas
- Any kind of personal expense
- Night drive allowance of Rs.500/night for duty after 8pm or before 6am
- Any tour deviation cost if the start or end point or both is outside Guwahati city area
- Additional km charge if any after the given km in 7 days at Rs.12/km for sedan, Rs.18/km for SUV and Rs.26/km for Traveller.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes column.
- Visit to Kaziranga National Park
- Optional tours: Elephant Safari and Jeep Ride at your own cost
- Shillong: Visit Umiam Lake, Wards Lake, Shillong Peak, Elephanta Falls, Donbosco Museum, Golf Course, Lady Hydari Park
- Seven sister or Nohsngithiang or Mawsmai water falls, Noh-Kalikai Water Falls, Dainthlen Water Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharan Park, Kynrem Falls
- Dawki: Boating in Wah Umngot River, Bophill Water Falls, Bishop Water Falls
- Mawlynnong Village: Village walk,Bamboo Sky Tower, Jingmaham Living Root Bridge,
- Guwahati: Maa Kamakhya Temple and Pobitora Wildlife sanctuary (if it is open) and City tour
Day 01: Arrival Guwahati Airport
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer Hotel Overnight stay.
Day 02: Guwahati Local Sightseeing
After breakfast out to visit Kamakhya Temple, Tirupati Balaji Temple, Nabagraha Temple,
Assam State Museum, State Zoo cum Botanical Garden, Regional Science Centre and
Sukreswar Temple (The 6th Jyotirlinga of Shiva) Pobitra wildlife sanctuary. Overnight stay at
Day 03: Guwahati – Shillong (100 kms / 3 hrs.)
Today after breakfast transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called 'Scotland of the East" (100 kms 3 hrs).
Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong,
check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 04: Excursion to Cherrapunjee (60 kms / 2 hrs.)
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the
beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening
return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong pek for some breathtaking views. Overnight
stay at Shillong.
Day 05: Excursion to Mawlynnong (90 kms / 3 hrs.)
After early breakfast drive to Mawlynnong – “Asia’s Cleanest Village”. Mawlynnong offers many
interesting sights such as the living root bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder
balancing on another small rock. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
Day 06: Shillong Sightseeing – Guwahati (100 kms / 3 hrs.)
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check
in at hotel. Enroute visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through
Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 07: Hotel – Guwahati Airport / Rly Station
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward
Note: the above is just for reference only and can be amended as per guests need on prior intimation.