Welcome to Assam On Wheels Exclusive Kashmir 6 nights 7 Days tour. Kashmir is mostly known as the Paradise on Earth. The snow capped mountains, the canopied Shikaras, boat houses, and silver sparking Daal Lake still carry the legacy of being the one of the top tourist destinations in India.
What is included in the tour
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 06 Breakfast, 06 Lunch or 06 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 6 nights 7 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any air ticket/train ticket/bus fare to Sri Nagar
- Any meal other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of personal expense
- Any activity or sightseeing not mentioned in the cost includes column
- And whatever not mentioned in the cost includes column.
Day 01: Arrive, Srinagar
On arrival at the Srinagar airport and transfer to Houseboat. In evening Shikara ride ( at your own) in world famous dal lake. Later return houseboat and overnight stay at the houseboat.
.Day 02: Srinagar to Pahalgam (92 kilometers / 2 hrs drive)
After Breakfast proceed to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 03: at Pahalgam
After breakfast. Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam. Like Chandanwari, Aru Valley and Betab Valley ( at your own cost) and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Pahalgam to Gulmarg (135 kilometers / 2.3 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway, at your own cost). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding ( at your own cost). Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 05: Gulmarg to Srinagar
After Breakfast take some sightseeing of Gulmarg and later proceed to Srinagar , check in the hotel & after refresh take some sightseeing of Srinagar half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine. Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay in the Hotel.
Day 06 : Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Evening Back to Srinagar .Overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day 07 : Srinagar - Drop
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar airport for your onward journey