Cherrapunji, commonly known as Sohra, is a beautiful hill station in the East Khasi hill district of Meghalay. Once it was famous being the wettest place on earth which, later on, Mawsynram acclaimed it. It's known for its living root bridges, made from rubber trees. To the northeast, Mawkdok Dympep Valley View Point overlooks verdant gorges. In the surrounding hills, the Noh-Kalikai, Dain-Thlen and Kynrem waterfalls plunge from forested clifftops. South of town, Mawsmai Cave is illuminated to show its stalagmites.
What is included in the tour
- All transfer and sightseeing tour by an a/c vehicle in Seat-in-coach basis as per the group strength.
- All toll and parking for the vehicle
- Driver's expenses
- Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any entry fee in the sightseeing areas
- Any cost for availing local activity
- Any meal and any kind of personal expense
- Any accommodation
- Local guide fee
- Whatever not mentioned in the cost includes column
Note: due to shortage of time we might not be able to cover all the spots. We will try to cover as much as possible.
Mawkdok Dympep Valley View Point
Noh-Kalikai Water Fall
Dain-Thlen Water Fall
Seven sister Waterfalls