Shillong and Cherrapunji are the two most visited tourist places near Guwahati. There are guests who desire to choose their hotels on their own and also want to take care the transportation part by a reliable, cost effective and reputed taxi operator. We, at Assam On Wheels, are serving the guests like you by taking care of this tour fragment. By choosing Assam On Wheels, you are not only having the liberty to choose the hotels but also having the freedom of space to trail the itinerary as per your stay arrangement. We are here to assist you with an insight and local experience.
What is included in the tour
- An a/c vehicle with an experienced and cordial driver for the entire tour as per the itinerary
- Fuel charges up to a maximum limit of 600km in 3 days
- Driver's food and night accommodation expenses
- Rent of the vehicle for 3 calendar days
- Driver's travel allowance between 6am and 8pm
- All toll, parking and taxes related to the vehicle
- Applicable GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any hotel accommodation for the guests
- Any entry fee in the sightseeing areas
- Any meal and any kind of personal expense
- Any Seasonal surcharge applicable during year end, Xmass, Bihu, Pooja , Etc
- Additional km charge at Rs.12/km for Sedan 4+1, Rs.16.8/km for Innova 6+1 and Rs.26//km for Force Traveller 12+1
- Driver's night drive allowance (if driven between 8pm and 6am): Rs.500/night
- Route deviation fee if pick up or Drop off is other than Guwahati city
- and whatever not mentioned in the cost includes column.
- In Guwahati: Visit to Kamakhya Temple: The Shakti Peeth in Guwahati
- In Shillong: Panoramic Tour of Umiam Lake, Wards Lake, Lady Hydari Park, Donbosco Museum, Shillong Peak and Elephanta Falls
- In Cherrapunji: Seven Sister Water Falls, Nohkalikai Water Falls, Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Wah Kaba Falls, Kynrem Falls, Mawsmai Cave
- Double Decker Living Root bridge*
Note: * min 4 hours required to visit the root bridge.
Welcome to Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji 2 nights 3 days Taxi Tour
Day 1: Pick from Guwahati airpot / Railway station / Hotel and then transfer to Shillong. If you have enough time then visit Maa Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati and then proceed to Shillong. On the way to Shillong stop for photography at selected spots, tea break a Nongpoh and bird eye view of Umiam lake. Evening is free to explore the police bazaar if you halt near Police Bazaar in Shillong.
O/N at Shillong.
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour of Cherrapunji. Spots mentioned in the Tour highlights. You can halt the night in Cherrapunji or come back to Shillong for night stay.
O/N at Shillong or Cherrapunji
Day 3: Half day or full day sightseeing of Shillong depending upon the time you have. Or transfer from Shillong or Cherrapunji to Guwahati airport / City or Railway station. Refer to the sightseeing spots ,mentioned in the tour high lights.
Note: the above itinerary is just for reference only and can be modified provided the places are same or if there is any deviation then an extra change may apply.