Shillong is one of the beautiful hill stations near Guwahati. It is just 100km away from Guwahati city. A day trip to Shillong is a worth visiting short tour ex Guwahati. This is a all season destination for tourists willing to experience hills and valleys at the shortest time possible. Be blessed with the azure sky above you and the breeze that winds the white clouds.
What is included in the tour
- All transfers and sightseeing in SIC BASIS (Seat-in-Coach)
- All toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Taxes Related to the vehicle
- Pick up and drop at the hotel inside Guwahati central Zone
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meal and any kind of personal expenses
- Any entry ticket in the sightseeing areas
- Any hotel accommodation
- Any kind of expenses for Camera or Video
- anything that is not mentioned in the cost includes column.
- Bird Eye view of Umiam Lake
- Wards Lake & Lady Hydari Park
- Golf Course
- Donbosco Museum
- Shillong Peak and Elephanta Falls
Welcome to Assam On Wheels Day Tours.
In this Guwahati Shillong Full day Group SIC Tour, we are going to start the tour right from the Guwahati city and will end in the Guwahati city. The pick up and drop off will be done from the respective hotels inside the city area and from the bus stop on the GS Road between Paltan Bazaar and Khanapara.
The flow of the itinerary will be as under:
Day 1: Pick up will be done between 7AM and 7.30 from the respective hotels and then drive to Shillong.
At around 8.30am and 9am we will stop at Nongpoh for tea break or breakfast (Guests need to pay for their expenses). Then we will drive to Umiam lake. Halt there for 20 minutes and then drive to Shillong city.
First we will head to Shillong View point followed by Elephanta Falls. After visiting those place we will go to Lady Hydari Donbosco Museum, Golf course, Wards Lake and finally visit Police Bazaar before finishing the day trip of Shillong.
At around 4pm we will leave Shillong and drive back to Guwahati.
Note: Due to shortage of time we might not be able to cover all the sightseeing. We will try to cover as much as possible within the given time frame.