Welcome to Assam On Wheels. We are one of the tourist taxi operators who primarily focus on the ground transport section and have been serving the tourists since 2011. Our aims and objectives have been to take care of the transportation part and to give the full liberty to the guests to choose the accommodation on their own.
Here, in this trip we will drive you through the places mentioned below starting from Guwahati (airport / Railway station/ City):
To Bhalukpong to Bomdila to Dirang to Tawang to Bomdila to Tezpur and finally drop you back to Guwahati.
We will be sharing with you a standard trip plan in the "itinerary" section so that you can either follow the trip according to the plan or amend as per your need (provided the minimum requirement is met).
Please go through the "inclusions" and "exclusions" before making the booking online. You can also contact us at +91-9435192570 for immediate help or can mail us at email@example.com for any customization.
Moreover, for last minute bookings the vehicles are subject to availability. Therefore, it is advisable to book at least 7 days prior to the tour starts.
What is included in the tour
- Rent of the vehicle for 8 days
- Fuel charges up to 1600km
- Driver's allowances
- High hill surchages
- Sightseeing tour by our vehicle in the places mentioned excluding any optional tour where local vehicle is to be hired at an additional cost
- All toll, parking and Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tour deviation cost if the pick up or drop or both is outside Guwahati
- Additional KM charge for travel beyond 1600km : Rs.12/km for Sedan, Rs.18/km SUV6+1 and Rs.30/KM for Traveller
- Any night drive allowance of Rs.500/night if the duty is between 8pm and 6am
- Tour extension cost at Rs.5000/day provided the vehicle is available for extension.
- Cost for hiring local vehicle for optional tour like Bumla pass and Madhurilake tour, Zemithang etc
- Inner line permit to enter Arunachal Pradesh
- any entry ticket in the sightseeing areas
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes column.
- Well maintained vehicle with an experienced driver
- An exclusive vehicle for the entire tour with all inclusive cost
- Places covered:
- Guwahati: Maa Kamakhya Temple (If time permits)
- Bhalukpong: Tipi Orchidarium, Rafting in Jia Bhoroli River, Bhalukpong Fort, Sessa Orchid Sancturay
- Bomdila: Bomdila Monastery, Apple Orchards, Bomdila View point,
- Tawang: City tour, Monastery visit, Crafts Museum
- Dirang: Sangte Valley, Thupsung Dhargye Ling,Dirang Dzong (Fort)
Jaswant Garh, Jong Water Falls
Tezpur: Agani Garh Hills, Cold Park and Padum Pukhuri
- Secured Booking and Payment process
- 100% transparency in cost inclusions
- On road assistance on unwanted incidence while on tour
Day 1 (Guwahati – Bhalukpong)
Upon arrival in Guwahati we will proceed to Bhalukpong (Approx 230 k.m – 4hr ) and visit Tippi Orchids, which is one of the famous Natural View in North East part of India. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 (Bhalukpong – Dirang)
After breakfast Proceed to Dirang (Approx 100 kms – 3hrs) and visit Monpa Tribal Area, visit Dirang Dozang Valley, visit Sangati Valley, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 (Dirang – Tawang)
After breakfast proceed to Tawang, one of the most beautiful and snow covered area of North East India (Approx 75 kms – 3 hrs), en-route visit Sela Pass which is at the height of over 140000 ft, visit Jaswant Garh War Memorial, visit local markets and towns, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 (Tawang)
After breakfast proceed to visit Tawang Monastery, a 400 years old monastery and which is world’s second largest, visit PTSO lake, Indo – China War Memorial, Tawang Hand Made Craft Center, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 (Tawang)
After breakfast proceed to Bomla Pass (India – China border) on another car and visit India – China border, visit Madhuri lake, Nuranang Water Falls, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 (Tawang – Bomdila)
After breakfast proceed to Bomdila (Approx 200 kms – 5 hrs) and will visit one of the famous for Apple Garden, visit Bomdila Monastery, Yak Research Center, visit Bomdila View Point for refreshment and for great view. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 (Bomdila – Tezpur)
After breakfast proceed to one of the most beautiful city Tezpur (Approx 150 kms – 3 hrs) and visit Agani Garh Hills, Cold Park, also visit local markets and towns. Overnight stay at Hotel in Tezpur
Day 8: (Tezpur to Guwahati)
After Breakfast we will drive you back to Guwahati city. If you have time then we will visit Maa Kamakhya Temple and transfer you to Airport /Railway station.
Note: the above is just a sample trip plan. With prior intimation you can amend the trip plan provided you keep at least one night between Tezpur and Tawang on both the ways (while going and coming).