Welcome to Assam on Wheels Guwahati Bomdila Tawang Taxi Tour on SIC basis for 7 days ex Guwahati. In this tour we will be providing a vehicle as per the group size to operate on the specific trip plan on sharing basis excluding the hotel accommodation, any meal, ILP or any other services related to the tour. We will be following a fixed trip itinerary starting from Guwahati city and ending in Guwahati city itself with over night stays at the specific locations where you need to arrange your hotels at your own cost.
What is included in the tour
- All transfers and sightseeing tour excluding the Bumla pass and Madhurilake tour by a vehicle as per the group size (SUV 6+1 up to 6 guests and Traveller 13+1 up to 12 guests)
- All toll, paring and driver charges for the entire tour
- All taxes related to the vehicle
What is NOT included in the tour
- any hotel accommodation for the guests
- any meal, any entry fee, any ILP for the guests
- Optional tour if any : eg Bumla pass and madhuri lake tour
- any thing which is not mentioned in the cost includes column.
- Bhalukpong: Tippi Orchidarium and Jia Bhoroli River Panoramic view
- Bomdila: Bomdila Monastery and Chilipam Monastery
- Dirang: National Research Centre on yak, Dirang Dzong, Hot water spring, Sangti Valley
- Sela Lake and Se La Pass
- Jaswant Garh
- Tawang: Tawang Monastery, 6th Dalai Lama Birth place, War Memorial, Optional: China Boarder tour (Bumla pass and Madhuri Lake tour), Tawang city tour
Day 1: Pick up at 8am from Guwahati and drive to Dirang. On the way sightseeing at Bhalukpong and Bomdila. O/n Dirang
Day 2: Dirang sightseeing with Sangti Valley tour. O/n Dirang
Day 3: Via Sela pass and Jaswant Garh reach Tawang. Evening free to explore the city on your own. O/n Tawang
Day 4: Optional tour: Bumla pass and Madhuri Lake tour at your own expense or day at leisure. o/n Tawang
Day 5: Full day city tour of Tawang. o/n Tawang
Day 6: Transfer to Dirang. o/n Dirang
Day 7: Dirang to Guwahati.
Note: this is the trip plan and you need to book your hotels at the respective places for over night stays. The hotels should not be far from the city area so that there is no issue on pick and drop to the hotels.