Welcome to Guwahati city and Temple 1 night 2 days Taxi tour. Here, in this tour we will be covering the most popular sightseeing spots in and around Guwahati depending up on the available time. We will be providing a well maintained vehicle along with a cordial drive to take you around the places as per the given trip plan or discussed trip plan. If you have any specific trip plan then do intimate us before making the booking. Please go through all the sections given below to better understand the package.
What is included in the tour
- an exclusive vehicle for the entire tour as per the trip plan
- a cordial drive to accompany with
- All parking and taxes
- Driver's allowance
- Maximum distance 240km in 2 days from garage to garage
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any entry ticket in the sightseeing areas
- Any meal, hotel accommodation for the guests
- Any tour deviation cost if the pick up / drop is other than Guwahati city or airport or railway station
- Additional km at Rs.12/km for sedan 4+1, Rs.18/km for SUV6+1, Rs.30/km for Traveller 13+1 /17+1
- Night drive allowance of Rs.500/night for duty between 8pm and 6am
- any add-on or optional tour at an additional cost
- anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes column.
- Guwahati city tour:
- Assam State Zoo, Science Museum, Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra, Assam State Museum, Dr Bhupen Hazarika Samadhikshetra
- Temple Tour:
- Kamakhya Temple, Umananda Temple, Sukleshar Temple, Navagraha Temple, Vashistha Temple, Balaji Temple
- Optional Tour:
- Hajo and Sualkuchi Silk Village tour
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary Tour: Elephant and Jeep Safaris
- The Brahmaputra River Dinner Cruise
Day 1: Pick up from Guwahati railway station/airport in the morning and then transfer to hotel ( if needed via Kamakhya Temple). Then we will proceed for the rest of the places sightseeing as stated below provided we have enough time to cover the places.
- Visit Maa Kamakhya Temple including Bogolamukhi and Bhubaneswari Temple in the Nilachal Hill
- Umananda Temple amidst the Brahmaputra River
- Navagraha Temple
- Srimanta Sankardev Kalakhetra
- Vasistha Temple and Balaji Temple
- Assam State Zoo cum Botanical Garden
- Assam State Museum
- Dighali Pukhuri and Nehru Park
- Sarighat Bridge and Dr Bhupen Hazarika Samadhi Kshetra
The Brahmaputra river dinner cruise from 6pm till 9pm at an additional cost.
Over night at Guwahati.
Day 2: After breakfast proceed for rest of the sightseeing which are not covered on day one and then transfer to airport/ railway station or hotel.
Or avail any of the optional tours:
A) Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary. optional tour: Jeep Safari at your own cost.
B) Post lunch drive to Sualkuchi Silk village tour then transfer to Railway station
Note: the above is just for reference only and can be amended with prior intimation to us. The vehicles are subject to availability at the time of booking.