Welcome to SB Agam overnight river cruise by Alfresco Grand. It's the mini version of Alfresco Grand River cruise and it can accommodate 6 guests in 3 Air conditioned cabins for private tour on the river Brahmaputra.
It's the ideal river cruse to spend quality time on the mighty river. Witness the grandeur of the river amidst the solitary sand islands and be one with Mother Nature.
This River Cruise can be one of the surprising prized possessions for newly married couples or families commemorating special events in their lives or anyone who wants to have a houseboat experience on the river Brahmaputra, the only masculine river in the world. The magnanimity of the river will definitely purge you and will transport you from yourself to the greater consciousness. Believe, live and experience it.
What is included in the tour
- A chartered cruise including 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast for each full paying guest
- Activity on a solitary sand island amidst the river Brahmaputra with bonfire in the night
- 1 night accommodation in twin sharing basis in ac cabin with attached toilet
- And applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transfer to and fro Cruise
- Any meal or drinks other than specified in the cost includes column
- Any special arrangement eg live music, special activity in the island
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes column.
- An exclusive chartered Mini Cruise for 1 night 2 days
- Day 1: Starts at 12 noon
- Day 2: ends at 10 am
- 1 Lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
- Sand walk, sports Activity at day time
- Bonfire on Sand Island at night
Report at the boarding point of the vessel at Guwahati by noon. On boarding, sailing starts with lunch towards upstream. Evening moor at a deserted sand island in the middle of the river Brahmaputra for the overnight night stay. Also, evening enjoy a bonfire on the beautiful sand beach of the Brahmaputra.
Morning enjoy beach activities like Volley Ball / Cricket. Later after breakfast, sail back to Guwahati. On reaching Guwahati by around 10 am, disembark the vessel for the onward journey.